Push Messaging

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Mar 25 11:19:29 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Does anyone know how to get Push Messaging working on iOS and Android?  Not the LiveCode scrips, that's easy.  I need help with the process of creating and managing the pem files, cer files, p12, private keys, certificates, and how all that works with the provisioning profiles and app releases.  I would try to explain where I am at in the process, but I have tried this so many time, and have so many files lying around, that I am now so confused I am not sure where my problem is!

If you know this this stuff, and have a GOOD understanding of it, please let me know.  If need be, I would gladly pay you for your time to help me get this sorted out and working properly.

With three hairs left in my head,
-Dan