iOS scroller performance

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Mar 25 02:35:56 EDT 2013

On 25/03/2013, at 3:49 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> This used to be in the iOS release notes, early on.  Doesn't appear to be
> in the 5.5.4 notes.

Ah... I guess this is a docs bug then. I've just changed my implementation of my mobile scrolling field control and it looks very nice. For that control I had assumed that layerModes weren't necessary because the scrolling layermode only applies to groups. I needed to jump through a few hoops to get a bounce action but it works and looks smooth.

I'll see if I can get the same performance from mergDataGridScroller.

Thanks for pointing this out Scott!

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services