[ANN] LiveCode Super Site

RunRevPlanet runrevplanet at smpcs.server101.com
Mon Mar 25 01:09:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

A new website dedicated to LiveCode has been launched, the LiveCode
Super Site.

http://livecodesupersite.com/

Right now there is a collection of links to current topics about
LiveCode. Find links to the latest Use-Livecode mailing list posts,
Software Overflow questions, and a generous sampling of the official
LiveCode Forums all in one place. These links are updated hourly too!

With a name like "Super Site" my ambitions are greater than just a bunch
of feeds, but this is a good way to start.

Why not just use a RSS Reader you ask? Well I could, but this way all
the latest LiveCode topics are in one convenient place, for everyone.

--
Scott McDonald

RunRevPlanet
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com