Nested array comparisons

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 24 16:06:37 EDT 2013

Monte,

If you really need to know this, then you'll have to investigate this by
yourself. You can't doubt me without proving that I'm wrong, but if you
prove that I'm wrong then I'll be happy to be corrected and learn something.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.