inverse of intersect array with templateArray

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Mar 23 22:30:09 EDT 2013

On 24/03/2013, at 1:06 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Hmmm. Won't
>
>  if pArray2[tKey] = pArray1[tKey] then
>
> be true if both are subarrays (depending on the LC version)?

I don't think so although David did just raise an issue with array comparisons which is why I asked him for test cases. This code put's false for example which is the behavior I'm expecting:

on mouseUp
   put "hello" into array1[1][2]
   put "world" into array2[1][2]
   put array1 = array2
end mouseUp

Although in LC 5.5.4 this code would put true:

on mouseUp
   put "hello" into array1[1][2]
   put array1 = empty
end mouseUp