[ANN] Valentina Studio now in Mac App Store

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Mar 23 11:24:02 EDT 2013

On 3/23/13 11:38 AM, "Thierry Douez" <th.douez at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Thierry,

> I'm currently working on a project with LC and SQLITE and
> I'm using Valentina Studio 5.0 and now 5.1 with success!
>
> I'm quite happy with it. (on Mac)
> Having tried few SQLITE GUI managers, it's my preferate so far..

Have you see power of Related Data Editor?
You should have Foreign Keys between tables for this of course.

SQLEditor?

Query Builder - do you use it with SQLite?

Daigrams for your DB?

Any yet feature requests? May be you have see something in other apps that
can be good to add to Valentina Studio?

Any confusing places?

Thank you for feedback.

--