Printing browser content

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 22 02:09:01 EDT 2013

On 3/22/13 12:47 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> The only docs are in the lcidl file. It prints a pdf which is what
> you want. So do all the others.

Here is the description of rrehardcopy on the externals page at runrev:
"Exports the visible card to PDF and sends it to the printer over airprint."

That sounds like it prints only what's on a card, but we can now do that
with "open printing to PDF" anyway. But maybe I'm not understanding it
right.

It looks like your mergDoc will do what we need, though we're really
looking for something faceless that doesn't require the user to do
anything. In other words, no GUI.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com