Printing browser content

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 22 01:43:17 EDT 2013

On 3/22/13 12:25 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> I hate to state the obvious but... there's mergDoc that will show a
> preview and let you print from it, mergPop which will let the user
> sent that pdf to half a dozen different services including printing
> all with one command and then there's rrehardcopy which will just
> open a print dialog. All of these are available from mergExt (even
> rrehardcopy which is under the free account) precompiled for your
> pleasure ;-)

Obviously it wasn't so obvious, I haven't been keeping up I guess. The
print job can't be sent out of house, it has to be local. I'll mention
this to my client. Thanks for the reminder.

I was looking for rreHardCopy but couldn't find a good description of
it. From what I did see, it looks like it prints only the visible
portion of a card.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com