Grouping question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Mar 21 16:52:20 EDT 2013

I want to use the import command in a script to import an image from a file
of the user's choice.  The catch is that I want the resulting image to end
up in a group and, unlike the create command, the import command doesn't
have a way to specify a group.

In the past when I've run into this, I get the ids of the group's controls,
ungroup the group, add the id of the new image to the list of group
controls, then group them, or copy the control into the group and delete
the original control.

Both those methods seem somewhat clumsy so I'm wondering if there's a more
elegant way to do this.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>