SQLite data storage

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:06:03 EDT 2013

Hi Chris

While not a SQLite guru, I have used it on and off at various times and would probably recommend just having it all in 1 table. Any read-only queries will just return you a record set which you can put in a container and do anything with. SQLite is quick, you can add indices and custom views. Think it'd keep your management much more straightforward than multiple tables. But just my 2c... ;-)

cheers

Alan

--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome;
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.