Sending mouseUp

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 20 17:29:11 EDT 2013

Peter:

You may be done with this whole issue, but one thing you might try is
verifying that your stack is actually removed from memory before testing
as you describe.  If the stack you're closing has a substack that doesn't
get closed, or there's some handler, pending message or other event
executing while trying to close the stack, it may appear closed but may
not get removed from memory.  Try checking the openStacks property, and
maybe a few others just to be sure.

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It¹s the only way
to be sure."

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director