Sending mouseUp

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Mar 20 17:22:24 EDT 2013

Hi Tom,
I've changed my scripts so much that I'm not sure of the answer to that.
 Good point though - I'll see if I can find a backup copy of the stack from
before I started changing it all around.

The dictionary seems to indicate it doesn't matter whether you pass
preOpenCard or not, at least in terms of whether the card is actually
opened,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>