Sending mouseUp

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:26:39 EDT 2013

Hmm might try the combination of the 2 things then.  Do a send in time with
absolute pathing.  Also i've noticed recently that inserting a wait 0 with
messages prior to where a problem like this occurs sometimes magically
fixes it.  Its as if there is other housekeeping/engine stuff going on that
interferes despite the message apparently getting through.