How to select lines in a field under a scroller in IOS

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Mar 19 17:07:51 EDT 2013

On Mar 19, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Michael Doub wrote:

> Can someone give me some advice as to how to allow the user to select lines in a field that is under an IOS scroller?   I want the field to be able to scroll, but I also want the user to be able select a set of lines.

Mike,

Sounds like you're just using a LiveCode field wrapped in an iOS scroller. You should just be able to set the autohilite and listbehavior properties to true on the LiveCode field and have them hilight in the iOS app. Or am I misunderstanding what you're doing?

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University