Xcode 4.6.1

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Mar 18 23:24:58 EDT 2013

Hi Chip,

Yes, I just did the same thing.  Same problem.

You have to repoint LiveCode to the SDK.
Of course when you try to use "Find" to
locate it, all one finds are old versions, because
Apple has now hidden things inside Xcode itself.

I had to search old LC emails for the clues.

Go to your LiveCode Preferences

Under Mobile Support

add an entry

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

(Selecting Xcode may be enough as the LC seems smart
enough to know what to do next.)

Close Preferences

(You might have to restart LC for this to work
I don't recall)

Then under the Development Menu
select Test Target and choose the
simulator you want.