[OT] Preload hoses my system

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:24:14 EDT 2013

Most likely is related to a usb drive (stick or external) but if its
happening for regular old internal drive NOT usb connected there is
definitely something going on. Though if you do have an external drive or
two you might try to boot without them and see if you still get the
message.

Its also possible to set the loglevel different or boot in quiet mode, but
if you're like me you actually want to see those messages. if I come across
anything else i'll let you know.