datagrids and databases

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Mar 16 16:38:05 EDT 2013

There is a way to load only the data fro the visible number of lines into a
datagrid.  It takes a fair amount more code and isn't usually worth it you
are loading a very large amount of data into the datagrid and performance
is suffering.

Take a look at section 9.1 of the Datagrid Manual for details.  There's a
download link for a demo stack in that section.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>