serial numbers on standalones

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 16 05:09:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

You can append a string to the end of a Windows executable and add a
file with a string to an OSX application package. You could use a
standalone on which you drop an executable or application package and
automate the process.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.