revBrowser and modal dialogs?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:01:04 EDT 2013

Just a guess but it probably depends on WHEN you start revbrowser.  Its
linked to a particular windowid, and changing stack modes changes this ID.
 You might instance the revbrowser for that modal in opencard and might
even consider using a send in time to instantiate it.

Not sure this is the issue, but is probably as good a guess as any.

I read somewhere in some rev doc quite a while back that there was a method
to change which windowid a browser instance was associated with, but never
got it to work (it was experimental if I recall correctly)

Either way, just a guess. If I have time I may try it myself just because
but these last couple weeks have been something to behold!