Lion vs Mtn Lion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Mar 14 21:49:03 EDT 2013

Hi,

Keep in mind that support returns the user's application support folder,
while asup returns the system's application support folder. The user may
have no permissions to write to the latter.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.