Lion vs Mtn Lion

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Mar 14 19:16:43 EDT 2013

Tom:

Which version of LiveCode?  Are you getting a result using "support" as an
argument in specialFolderPath?  In 5.5.1 that's not a "built-in" option.
I'm on Lion and using "support" in 5.5.1 returns empty (no path), but
5.5.4 seems to work.

Also, if you're using URL to write an empty file, can you not use URL to
read a file?
get url ("file:" & specialFolderPath("Support")  &
"/KeyTrapper/Events.txt")

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director