Scaling Fonts

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:10:52 EDT 2013

Humm, I may have just found a bug on 6.0 rc 1.

   get the fontSizes of "Helvetica"
   if it is empty then
      answer "empty"
   else
      answer it
   end if

This returns the list of sizes on my Mac, but empty on IOS on an iPad4.

I am building the field output in an array using the new styledText array form.   It seems to work fine if I am setting the size to the normal 14, 18, 24.   But not at other sizes.

Another bug maybe?

-= Mike