Scaling Fonts

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 13 18:24:54 EDT 2013

BTW, one thing you'll need to figure out is how iOS "sees" the name of
your font.  What I do is create a dummy development app for iOS, include
the font in the build, install it, and then use the fontNames function in
the dummy app to get a list of fonts and determine the name of the font as
it appears on IOS.  Not sure if there's a better/faster way to do this,
but the name that iOS will come up with is never intuitive.

AFAIK, there is no way to include a custom font other than including it as
a non-stack file to be included in the build of a standalone.  If somebody
knows otherwise, I'd love to know how to do this.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design