Windows kill process

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Mar 11 15:20:46 EDT 2013

While you seem to have an answer I'm wondering if open process / close process wouldn't be a simpler solution for you. If I remember right you are polling a file but you could be polling the process too if you open the process for read.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!