No closeStack message

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Mar 11 14:18:37 EDT 2013

I found the problem.  The General Preference "if destroyStack is false..."
was set to "Close the file".  I don't recall setting it but I guess I must
have.  Somehow, "close the file" doesn't come across to me as removing it
from memory but that is what it does.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>