UI Painter

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 11 11:32:13 EDT 2013

Hi Nigel,

My GUI elements for iOS at http://qery.us/35s uses graphics controls
with graphics effects and gradients, all created with LiveCode. For
other apps, I use Photoshop and Illustrator or GIMP and InkSkape.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.