[mergext] Help with Dropbox external

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Mar 11 02:23:25 EDT 2013

Hi Monte:

Not sure if this is relavent to your external or not but I recently
received a notice from Dropbox about their Sync API:
https://www.dropbox.com/developers/sync
Maybe your add-on is already based on this but just thought I'd mention it
since they sent out the notice 3 days ago.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design