[mergext] Help with Dropbox external

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Mar 10 21:16:29 EDT 2013

Ooo... You're testing me by asking a mergExt question here instead of StackOverflow ;-)

It's definitely not a production/development issue because my demo app is development. Have you tried using your app key and secret in the demo?

The most common reason for dropbox not linking would be people forgetting to handle urlWakUp with the mergDropboxHandleOpenURL command.

on urlWakeUp pURL
  mergDropboxHandleOpenURL pURL
end urlWakeUp

--