Fwd: Stackoverflow : new LiveCode questions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 10 19:10:10 EDT 2013

On 3/10/13 5:48 PM, John Craig wrote:
> I've got a cron job running on on-rev that checks for new LiveCode
> questions on stack overflow.  If there are new questions it hasn't seen
> before, it emails me the details as a digest (see output below).
> I can set up an email list if anyone is interested - or even post to
> this list.  The cron job can be modified to run every minute, every
> hour, etc. , but only sends a report when new data is available.

I'd be interested in seeing one post a day to this list of any new
material available. The links are handy, and if it's only once a day I
don't think too many people would object. If people complain we could
take it to a private mailing list. But having it here could inspire more
participation on SO because it would only take a click to get over there.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com