Brown Sauce

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 15:32:45 EDT 2013

On 03/10/2013 09:21 PM, John Dixon wrote:

>> Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:11:03 +0200
>> From: richmondmathewson at gmail.com
>> To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Subject: Re: Brown Sauce
>>
>> On 03/10/2013 08:48 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
>>> What's obvious about March and schedules?
>>>
>>> Is this just one of those things we're  'supposed to know', like how to
>>> pronounce Edinburgh properly?
>> Try and say 'Auchtermuchty':
>> Richmond.
> or... Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch a village on the isle of Anglesey

Aye; but the difference is that people who stay at that place in Innis
Anglesey don't actually pronounce
the whole of that word, opting for simple "Llanfair",

while those who stay in the field of pigs still say "Auchtermuchty" in full.

Try to pronounce the name of the programming language that resides
inside the Livecode IDE!