Anyone got any clues on this?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Mar 9 17:20:02 EST 2013

Hi Roger,
I think you have to set up a filter to get an email summary.  Navigation
around SO is not exactly intuitive in my opinion but I think this is how
you can set up a filter.  (If you already have one, just click the edit
link for it and there's a section at the bottom that deals with getting the
email summary).

Get to the Questions tab (I think that's where you are when you go directly
to www.stackoverflow.com)

Scroll down and look for the "tag subscriptions" link on the right of the
page.  Click on it and you'll get a page to set up a filter - Section 3 has
to do with getting email summaries.

HTH,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>