URL File extra spaces

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Mar 9 11:22:35 EST 2013

This is really dumb, but have you tried reading as binary (binfile) instead of file?  I recently found that LiveCode was not seeing returns in text files saved out of LiveCode, and opening using binfile seems to have solved my issue (though don't know why).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design