URL File extra spaces

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Sat Mar 9 10:33:00 EST 2013

Encountered this for first time last week when file exported by script from ERP system was different than a manual export. Issues was UTF-8 vs UTF-16 I believe. I didn't have to deal with it though. Simply pointed out the issue to the database guy and he changed the export format. Solved my problem... Not yours.

Jim

Sent from my iPad