Saving by script takes you to a new dimension

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Mar 8 02:14:00 EST 2013

Hi Jacque,
I don't have an answer for you, just a suggestion.

Looking at the code in the IDE File menu handler for Save, it does not use
the save command but calls a handler named revIDESaveRequest.  I didn't
spot anything weird in that handler but it calls another handler named
revSave which I have not been able to track down.

I guess it's highly unlikely that revSave would be causing what you're
seeing, but.....

Pete

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> After trying to track this down for a couple of days, my brain exploded.
> What's different between Cmd-S and a scripted "save this stack"?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>