docs.runrev.com (and structured docs, and BvG docu)

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Mar 7 13:22:23 EST 2013

A recent post from Alejandro tipped me off to docs.runrev.com, which somehow
I'd never discovered.

Does anyone know the status of this?  It's labelled as "Revolution community
documentation" - and looks almost really useful, except that it's very out of
date - no mention of any of the mobile stuff, for example, and the 'Version'
drop-down offers only 4.0.

More generally, what's the best chance to access structured documentation?  (I
tried to launch BvG docu recently, but couldn't get it going - it was unhappy
at the lack of an index file in recent editions, and even when I found an
older edition with that file to point it at, it failed for some reason I
failed to figure out.)

Has anyone else posted a tool to generate out the XML version of the docs?

thanks,

Ben