Markdown library

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Mar 5 13:05:37 EST 2013

It works quite well, but I realized not long after testing it that what I
need is a markdown to styledText converter. I am going to use your function
and try to reverse it to take markdown and give me styledText. Also, is
styledText part of the new field control in 5.x? Most of what I do is in
4.6 still, but I am finding more and more reasons to convert things over to
5ish.

Andrew