about resolution independence...

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Mar 4 22:50:24 EST 2013

What I might try and do is a screencast so people can at least see what I'm doing. It's very much an extension of the concepts that Chipp pioneered in his plugin. It scales some more properties and also has a geometry manager that's mobile centric (possible different layouts for each orientation etc). With my plugin you work on the stack at a pixel density of 1 and no scaling is done until it's on a device with some other pixel density.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!