Layering Mobile Controls

Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu endernafi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:22:13 EST 2013

Hi Pierre,

I followed your advice and it worked well to some point.
The swipe script in your previous post didn't work  -probably I messed things up-,
so I switched it to something like this:
~
<script>
__$(function() {
____$('.swipe').bind('swipeleft', function(event) {
______document.location.href="http://www.example.com/next.html";
____});
____$('.swipe').bind('swiperight', function(event) {
______document.location.href="http://www.example.com/prev.html";
____});
__});
</script>

~

This script worked like a charm.
And the browserLoadRequest script is pretty much same with yours.

However, some other issues arose regarding to the content and performance of the webpages.
Since I know next to nothing about html5 & javascript,
I think I'm gonna reject this project.
Price was very good, though, <bummer> :/

Well, thanks for all your help, really appreciated…

Cheers,

~ Ender Nafi

~ ·  Keehuna Studio
~ ·  Sorcerers of Design