Keys of a custom property array

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 3 22:55:01 EST 2013

Monte-

Sunday, March 3, 2013, 7:37:10 PM, you wrote:

> On 04/03/2013, at 2:21 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

>>> If you're in the right folder you can:
>>> put url "file:index.html" into tHTML
>>
>> Yes, but that's one of those cases where LC "helps" you along even
>> though you're doing wrong.

> I don't think so... It's documented as a keyword not a function.

OK. That stopped me in my tracks. In that case, the syntax is weirder
than I previously thought. It *should* IMO be documented as a
function, but I see all the way back to the 2.0 documentation that
it's written up as a "keyword". As Richard points out, that puts it in
the same category as "long" and "onto" and "expanded" and "ticks",
i.e., the set of all things that are not members of any sets.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net