Weighted Random Number

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Mar 3 21:14:17 EST 2013

Thanks, Scott. I'm not sure I follow what you're saying, so let me expand on what I'm trying to do: I want a number (25 to 200) of objects randomly positioned on the stack/window but favoring the center of the stack/window. Would your described method do this for me? Sorry for being slow...

Cheers,
Roger