Weighted Random Number

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Mar 3 21:03:40 EST 2013

There may be a better mathematical method, but I suppose I would start
with the loc of the screen and add some small random offsets to the loc.
Then at random times when the loc is calculated, I would add some major
offsets to the center loc.  In this way, the center loc is always favored.
 Of course, I don't know how you're going about the calcs, so this may not
work for your situation.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director