Sauce Bottle

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Mar 3 18:04:44 EST 2013

On 04/03/2013, at 9:09 AM, Richmond wrote:

> On 03/04/2013 12:01 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> I believe the community edition of LiveCode is called "LiveCode Community Edition".
>>

> Is that official?
>
> And does what is a bit of a mouthful have an abbreviated form?

When you refer to MySQL do you say MySQL Community Edition? Or just MySQL. That's why originally said just LiveCode because we should all keep calling it LiveCode so RunRev get the best marketing advantage they can out of it. In the end the only difference is going to be a license and in the scheme of things a relatively minor feature.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services