Keys of a custom property array

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 3 14:44:14 EST 2013

Jacque-

Sunday, March 3, 2013, 11:20:38 AM, you wrote:

> Assuming speed isn't an issue either way, any idea which would be more
> memory-efficient?

No idea. We'd have to know how and when the engine handles garbage
collection. If you see significant speed differences in the different
methods, then my guess would be the engine making a working copy of
the array. But whether it marks the copy as not in use after that or
whether it remains in a cache is a mystery, at least until the FOSS
release of the engine code.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net