[OT] "MacMini" 7-8 years later

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 3 14:18:31 EST 2013

Bernard-

Sunday, March 3, 2013, 4:50:03 AM, you wrote:

> About 13 years ago I bought a small form factor PC that's the same
> size/shape as the Mac Mini.  I still have it stored away somewhere.  It was
> far easier to take to work than a laptop, as with no keyboard or screen, it
> weighed a fraction of what a laptop weighed back then.

We've got a Dell zino 410. Mac mini footprint (~twice as high) and I
dropped a dual-core processor and a 2TB HD into it. Dell pulled them
off the market pretty fast - I think they were having overheating
problems with some, but it's been a great little workhorse machine.
You can find barebones units on eBay for ~$100 if you need a Windows
computer.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net