[OT] "MacMini" 7-8 years later

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 3 14:10:15 EST 2013

Richmond-

Sunday, March 3, 2013, 1:00:05 AM, you wrote:

> This makes me think of cheap inkjet printers: I bought an all-in-one,
> and my EFL school now spends twice
> the price of the thing on ink cartridges each month.

I swore off inkjet printers quite a while ago (around the time they
started giving them away for free with other purchases). We've got two
laser printers now (one color, one all-in-one: print,fax,copy). If you
know the right tricks, the laser toner cartridges are refillable and
reusable. And they don't dry out and there are no jets to clog. I
don't think we paid more than $150 for either one.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net