Two Windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 2 19:19:48 EST 2013

On 3/2/13 5:59 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
> one can create a copy of Livecode and run each version (name it Livecode B
> or something) in a different space, yet cut and paste between.   No name
> space conflicts this way!

I do that all the time, only my second copy is using the MetaCard IDE. I
keep both open routinely. It works fine. Sometimes I also have LiveCode
5.0.2 running for legacy reasons. And if I'm trying out the latest
pre-release, sometimes I have four copies of the engine running.

It can get iffy if you get them confused.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com