mySQL OLD_PASSWORD

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:27:34 EST 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin <
ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> Most probably this is issue of mySQL itself.
>
> Most probably can be googled info how convert existed users into new format

So my question remains. The reason I'm not using the new format is because
back when I upgraded mySQL Rev could not handle the new password format.
I'm speaking to mySQL with LiveCode. So I need to know if anyone knows if
LiveCoded has been upgraded so it can handle new mySQL passwords, if it
hasn't then I need to stick with old passwords.

Although I access mySQL via LC I occassionally want to look at the raw
tables. Currently I use Navicat, which has no problem with the old mySQL
passwords. Now that Valentia Studio 5.0 is free I thought I'd use Studio
instead.