about resolution independence...

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Mar 1 16:26:05 EST 2013

I agree. When I got the "Livecode does not have resolution independence"
reality check after using LC for my first mobile app I sent out a help to
the list. Jacque clued me in and gave me some pointers. To make my app
happen I wrote a library in a couple of weeks and tweaked it over a couple
of months with only 1 month of prior LC experience. The app is now on the
iStore and the PlayStore and supports both portrait and landscape with any
screen size. It's clunky to set up, but it works. If I could do this, then I
think it well within capabilities of the mother-ship in Edinburgh to do it
elegantly. It's just a matter of time with the success of Kickstarter.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net