Resolution independence (sort of) today

Michael Hatch hatchfactory at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:25:23 EST 2013

If you haven't checked it out already, google the plug-in
"altMobileResizer" by Chipp Walters. Scales locs, rects and text size
proportionally or to the screen rect - Good stuff. Using his plug-in and
setting each object to "resize" to the screen rect should be a fairly
simple solution if your only publishing to the ipads as they are the same
proportions.

    As Colin said the movement/animation code would have to be scaleable
too.

 move button "sprite" to round(the width of this stack*.4), round(the
height of this stack*.25) in .5 secs

Or if the object must stay in proportion (and your publishing to various
screen ratios) I would scale the move or set loc in relation to the object
itself.

Kind regards,
Michael Hatch