BETA RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 19:07:52 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Monte Goulding
<monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:
> It could be that commercial server is not yet integrated into the automated build process...
>could be a lower priority because 99.99% of server use cases will be covered by community...

If I have to re-write in php (or whatever) to make a web version (open
source of the product is just plain not an option, for reason I've
discussed in the past), it's not much of a step to flat-out compile in
another language while I'm at it for the desktop.

The server version being "second class"  will be a deal-stopper for
commercial use . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462